I think baking might be my new passion. Indeed, have grown super fond of the Great British Bake Off and binge watched all the previous seasons. I watch the new episodes each week and I am always amazed by the creativity they show on screen. This new passion has push me to practice more and post some recipes on the blog: lemon cake, chocolate cake and lemon meringue pie. Then I got myself into buying baking books. I am just loving it and the spree is on-going!
Isn’t something more English than an apple crumble? I am not sure. Although I am not an expert in English baking. The first time I had a crumble, it was my mum who did it. I absolutely loved it and this is something I quite often do at the weekend. Apple, crumb and cinnamon, isn’t a most perfect combination? As I also want you to enjoy such a treat too, here’s the recipe I always use. Enjoy!
An Apple & Cinnamon Crumble Recipe
-5 big apples
-125g soft butter
-10 tablespoon of flour
-10 tablespoon of sugar
-1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1. Pre-heat your over at 180°C.
2. Peel the apple, cut them in little pieces and put the whole in a baking pan.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon and sugar together until you get crumbs.
4. Spread the crumb over the apples.
5. Cook in the oven for half an hour and regularly check the cooking.
6. Let cool for few minute, serve on a plate with some vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, and a cup of tea.
What is your go-to recipe? Do you often bake? What do you usually do? Do you like apple and cinnamon crumble? Or just regular crumble? How often do you make it? Do you have some alternative recipes you’d like to share with us?
I hope you liked this post and this recipe.
Thanks for reading.
See you soon,
You can also find us here