Have you ever had that feeling of relief when you finally finished your Christmas shopping? Amazing feeling, isn’t it? Kirsty and I finished our Christmas shopping. And December has barely started. Yet, we know how hard getting inspiration can be. That’s why we put together this Christmas gift guide to help you in your shopping.
Ho! Ho! Ho! It‘s almost Christmas
I personally never had issue finding a present for my mum or my sister. I know what they like and since I am also a girl, I can kinda step in their shoes if I ever doubt. We tried to put together a mix of different things here so that all tastes would be satisfied. My absolute favorite is the bag. Kirsty loves anything rose gold. Calling all boyfriends: for a romantic gesture, the diaporama helps to compile together all the best moment of her (your) life. Or any other things on that list really.
1. Scottish Fine Soaps ‘Soap in a Tin Cotton Fresh & Neroli – £4.99 each
2. Maison du Monde ‘Copper Bird trinket‘, ‘Metal photo frame‘ & ‘Picture clip holder‘ – £4.99, £7.99 & £16.99
3. Swarovski Crystalline Lady Ballpoint pen – £35
4. Skinnydip Black Snake Mini Bug Bag – £25.60
5. Bobbi Brown ‘Golden’ Eyeshadow & Mascara Palette – £26.55
6. ‘Diaporama Surprise’ from Remember Video – £60
It is always harder to find ideas for boys, men, dads and boyfriends. Surely, you don’t want to fall into the cliché and get some video games. My siblings and I got dad covered. I am still hesitating for Bae: a PS4 game and the amazing burgundy jumper below. I have a small preference for the jumper though. For any coffee addict, a moka expresso pots is a good idea. A perfume, classic, but always appropriate or just a new wallet to replace his old super used one.
1. Fred Perry Classic Blue Shoulder Bag – £50
2. Ted Baker Wallet and Card Holder Set – £49
3. Extra Fine Pure Lambswool V-Neck Jumper – £35
4. Givenchy Gentlemen Only Absolute Eau de Parfum Set – £71
5. J by Jasper Conran Designer Black Italian Leather Belt – £28
6. Bialetti Moka Expresso Pots – £45
We hope this Christmas gift guide helped you if you were stuck, desperately looking for inspiration. We made this so that men and women could get some inspiration for their boyfriend, girlfriend, mum, dad, extended family, etc.
Thank you for reading. See you soon.
Corinne & Kirsty
You can also find us here