Today’s recipe is the simplest you could ever get: creamy salmon and broccoli pasta. It’s easy to do, quick, delicious, rather cheap and not so unhealthy. Although I know creamy salmon pasta recipe already exist, this one was a complete improvisation, which I am quite proud of! So enjoy and get ready for some delicious food!
Master the creamy salmon and broccoli pasta recipe
Ingredients for two:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 200g linguine (or spaghetti)
- 300g salmon
- 300ml single cream
- 1/2 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt & pepper
- 1. Boil some water in a saucepan. Add the pasta and follow instruction on the package for cooking time. Chop the broccoli, onion and garlic.
- 2. Add three table spoons of olive oil in a warm frying pan. Throw the chopped broccoli, onion and garlic in. Cook until the onions start to caramelize and the broccolis becomes a brighter green color.
- 3. Cut the salmon in little long pieces. Add to the broccoli, onion and garlic. Cook until the salmon is cooked.
- 4. Add the cream to your saucepan and stir until all the ingredients are coated.
- 5. Remove the saucepan from the stove, drain the pasta and add it to the frying pan. Mix & Serve.
Here we are. It’s already the end of this post. If you tried the recipe already, I hope you liked it. If you haven’t, I hope you will soon and tell me what you think of it!
See you soon for another post!
You can also find us here