Baking has become one of my new hobbies! Few weeks ago, I gave you a chocolate cake recipe that is so easy, you cannot fail! Today’s recipe is as easy to be honest. But instead of cake, we’re getting lemon! Indeed, is there anything better than some lemon cake to eat with a hot cup of tea!
-150g white sugar
-15g baking soda
-2 small lemons
1. Pre-heat over at temperature 180°C. Melt the better in hot-water bath.
2. Clean the lemons. Grate the lemon to get the zest. Cut them in half and squeeze to get the juice.
3. Mix the flour, sugar and baking soda together. Add the eggs, one by one and mix. Add the melted butter, the lemon juice and lemon zest.
4. Butter a baking pan and add the mixture.
5. Cook for 40 minutes in the oven. Check with a knife if the cake is cooked everywhere.
6. Put on a plate, pour yourself a cup of tea and enjoy!
So, did this recipe make you hungry? Are you in the baking mood now? Do you like lemon cake? Do yo often bake with lemon? Will you try this recipe? Please, don’t be shy, tell me everything!
Thank you for reading. I hope you liked this post!
See you soon,
You can also find us here