Spring is finally here! So as sunny days, that are starting to come back. And what a best combo than sunshine and glitter?
As we can really walk around in sandals yet, and that sometimes our activities don’t make it easy for us to wear fancy shoes, high heels or sandals we wanted to share the best alternative we found: glitter sneakers.
Like most girls we love anything sparkly and shiny, and we made the decision not long ago that yes it is ok to wear sequins, glitter or shiny accessories and clothes even if we are not going to a party!
Glitter shoes are a great accessory to lighten up an outfit or to feel that bit more classy without being over dressed. They are great with a skirt and shirt or blouse, or with a simple pair of jeans. To help you make the best choice we have put together a selection of our favourite pairs. From high-end to more affordable pairs, there must be one that is a good for you and your budget!
Top Noch Glitter Wishlist
- Adidas Originals Superstar Shine Trainer – £66.99 – Footasylum.com
- Adidas Originals Superstar Shiny Silver – 90€ – Zalando.com
- Kurt Geiger Lyon – £99 – Kurt Geiger
- Convers, Cons Auckland Racer – 100€ – Zalando.com
- Victoria Slip-On Glitte – £43 – Sarenza.com
- Keys X Kate Spades New York Champion Glitter – $80 – Keds.com
- Reebok Classic Leather Silver Spirit Face Trainers – £62 – Asos.com
- Chiara Ferragni Flirting Glitter – £117 – Chiara Ferragni
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Black glitter – 79.95€ – Zalando.com
The Perfect Glitter Swaps
- Tamaris Mondeo – 69.95€ – Tamaris
- Kiabi Shiny Derby Trainers – 22€ – Kiabi
- Office Black Kicker Slip-on – £14 – Office, Office Gold Kicker Slip-on – £20 – Office
- Kiabi Glitter Trainers – 17€ – Kiabi
- Kiabi Glitter Detail Trainers – 20€ – Kiabi
- H&M Canvas Trainers – £14.99 – H&M
- H&M Metalic Trainers – £19.99 – H&M
- Asos Definitely Lace up Trainers – £22 – Asos.com
- Boohoo Sophie Diamante Trainers – £20 – Boohoo.com
There are other pairs we really love, like this pair from Boohoo, but if we had to list all the shoes we love this blog post would never end…
Which is your favourite pair of trainers at the moment?
If no pair that already exists suits you, you can checkout this cool article from Vogue to learn how to make your own glitter shoes!
See you soon, love
Corinne & Kirsty
You can also find us here