How hard is it to find the perfect gift for your other half? As if Christmas and Birthdays were not enough, there is also Valentine’s Day. Which we don’t really celebrate but we know loads of you out there do. Hence why we put together this Valentine’s Day gift-guide post to make it easier for you! This edit has a focus on beauty and skincare products to make your other half feel good and pampered.
Get The Perfect Valentin’s Day Gift
Those of you who read our blog know it. We have tried Lola’s Apothecary, Scottish Fine Soaps and Ermana products. Thus, you can trust us if we say they are amazing. All three brands are a sound investment. Everything from the packaging to the ingredients is cruelty free, made in the UK and organic. The scents and the products are wonderful and affordable. As for Bobby Brown and L’Occitane, they also are a safe bet and anybody would be thrilled to get their hands on the two gift sets! All those products are just so beautiful!
1. Delicate Romance Pocket Collection | Lola’s Apothecary – £30
2. Revive Gift Set | Ermana Natural Skincare – £49
3. Pink Grapefruit & Argan Oil Gift Set | Scottish Fine Soaps – £11.50
4. Mini Must Haves | Bobbi Brown – £25
5. Petite Lavender Bucker | L’Occitane – £22
As previously mentioned, we have tried Ermana and Scottish Fine Soaps, although only the women-targeted products. However, we do believe that the men products’ quality will be the same, so another safe investment. Roger & Gallet is a brand Corinne grew up with and their fragrances are amazing. Her first perfume was a Roger & Gallet, so again, trust us when we say it makes an amazing present! L’Occitane or Kiehl’s also are safe values and perfect products for grooming.
1. Endure Men’s Gift Set | Ermana Natural Skincare – £45
2. Men’s Grooming Gift Set Scottish | Fine Soaps – £11.50
3. Bois d’Orange Golden Shimmer Eau Fraîche Fragrance | Roger & Gallet – £32
4. Cedrat Travel Collection | L’Occitane – £22
5. His Gift Made Easy | Kiehl’s – £56
If you haven’t got a present for your significant other half yet or have no idea what to choose, our selection is here to help. We thought beauty and skincare products would make great Valentine’s Day gifts because they make you feel good, they are not dust collectors you will just shove on a shelf & you can use them together. After all, we all want to have a beautiful skin and look nice!
See you soon
Corinne & Kirsty
You can also find us here